Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas



Apologies to all for the radio-silence but, as usual, it has been a far busier few months than I have expected.  I must admit that I'm glad to see the year over since it hadn't panned out like I expected it to do. Anyway I hope 2015 is better.

I would like to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas particularly Nick B Steves who took the time out to meet me in New York and another person who met me there but who shall remain nameless. You know who you are.

2014 has been a mixed year for the Right side of politics/culture  across the globe and while things may appear grim, I actually feel that we're in a better place than we were a year ago.

Best wishes to all.

9 comments:

ElectricAngel said...

Merry Christmas. I figure I have until Russian Orthodox Christmas to say that, SP.

Next time in New York, drop a note. I'd like to tell you what I have done applying your article on Charity. You've helped make me a better Catholic and person, and in turn it has made a better world for the people with whom I interact.

TSP's . said...

@EA

There's a small chance I might be in New York again later this year. The feedback is really appreciated.

And yes, it's quite right to wish people a Merry Christmas until the feast of the three kings. (7th Jan)

Merry Christmas to you to.

Slumlord

ElectricAngel said...

Ah, Bon. charity, properly ordered, is like a latent superpower. Like any form of social capital, it grows with use, quite In Contrast to physical and economic capital, which degrades with use.

Drop a comment on a post of mine over at Patriactionary and I shall be happy to send contact info your way.

Jason said...

Doctor, I thought you might enjoy this Economist article on Houellebecq, for obvious reasons: http://www.economist.com/news/books-and-arts/21638092-book-started-it-all-irrepressible

There have also been intelligent discussons about 'Submission' at Dreher's blog. Anyway, I hope all is going well with your practice and the building of your house.

hienkool said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
obat pembesar alat vital pria said...

jam tangan murah- jam tangan online - jual jam tangan murah